Every Reno Import Kitchen is custom made to order, so we can create the perfect space for you and your family. From benchtops to cabinet doors, at Reno Import we supply only the best products from around the world. Maintain the long term value of your home and guarantee the health of your family with premium quality materials.
Reno import offers you best kitchen renovation services, China products for kitchen renovation and remodeling. Import China kitchens, kitchen renovation products direct from China factory outlets with dollars of saving.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration or have definite ideas, we’ll work with you to create a kitchen space to love for years to come. One of the most important things you can do is to prepare a design brief.
A Design Brief will work in several ways. It will help you to focus on the outcome of what it is that you want to achieve with your kitchen renovation. In addition, it will provide the designer with some guidelines of your preferences. It will give you a check list so that nothing is overlooked.
Make a list of:-
- What you dislike about your existing kitchen.
- You don't want to build those bugs into your new kitchen again
- What you like about your existing kitchen.
- Keep the benefits that you already have
- Who will be using your new kitchen
you may want your bench tops a bit higher, the industry norm is 900mm but we often build them at 930mm or more
think about good access into the kitchen as well as good storage access. think about safety and Grand children
you may need various bench heights or wheelchair access.
think about future children
Stature- higher or lower bench tops, perhaps two heights
- Number of people living in the home and using the kitchen.
- Type of appliances you want & reasons behind your choice.
- Be conscious of safety.. think about pot handles, oven positioning, cook top
positioning, range hood venting, ergonomics of use
- Style, Colours & Finishes
- Look at design magazines, Websites, Showrooms
- List your needs, your wants, your dreams, your thoughts.
- It may not all be able to fit in the space available therefore it's a good idea to
Prioritize so that the designer knows what's important to you
- Trade Works required
- Glass splashbacks
The more prepared you are the better the results will be, it's a substantial investment that you'll probably live with for a long time so let's get it right.